Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

We Can Kick Ass!


Yes that is what it has been the last 2.5 years. I am so ready to stabilize it's unreal. Me, the girl who doesn't know how to sit still. The girl, who gets board easily? The one who is filtering all over anime, gaming and comic conventions geeking out like a little fairy. O yes... I am ready to embark on a new adventure. One of Dangerrrrrr, one of ragggggeeeee... one of mysteryyyy.... Ooooooooo.... yes. That is I. I am one to live on the edge: I liketo run yellow lights, Yes - I put large pans in dishwashers that are supposed to be washed. M
y edginess takes no bou
nds. I write horrid, evil, messages and then giggle and delete them before I send them. Only I will ever know what they say.

But really now. It has been a winding road. Last year this time. I had no clue what was up with me. Now I know - the Fibromyalgia, Thyroid and IBS are all being managed and under control. Woot Woot! Well, medicine sucks but Hell, I feel so much better seeing that last year I couldn't even move. My thyroid levels should have been between 3 and 5 and it was up to 60. My doctor was debating putting me in the hospital. Last year at thanksgiving a family member picked me up at my place and drove me to my sisters house and I stayed awake long enou

gh to eat and roll back into bed. Since then I have lost 30 plus pounds. I don't look like it but it's weird. I stopped eatting Glutten in February and that helps some. Massage is the freaking bomb. Yeah! Then there is my shimmy shimmy time when I belly dance for a nice workout.

Im trying to figure out a costume to make. One of my friends said since I like dice I s
hould make dots as if I were a 5. Ummm ya....no! LOL.

So yesterday, I got something I have wanted for a long time. Yep a toy accordian! Last night my son who is 14
and I sat down
and learned how to play it a bit. I think we got some of Joy to the world and I tried to do a Gogol Bordello song..... OPA! I so want to go to Russia! Man - or here if they were here and see one of their shows. OMG - yes I would geek out. Ok so I recently discovered them through an interesting movie called Wrist Cutters. I totally loved it. I mean seriously, Joy Division, sad 80's songs and Purgatory. Sweetness... now that's my kind of hell. An
yway, one of the songs got my attention. LOL - this is going to be great along with my Eukleighli( Ok - or however you spell it - you know, the small baby guitar looking thing?) I got a few months back. Hrmm - maybe I should get a base drum and cymbols between my knees like in Mary Poppins. I dunno - I just know these things make me laugh. And laughing is awesome!

Through it all I keep on going. Hellz Ya, I can kick some ass hrmm... scratch that. Yar tiz be kickin yarrrr boooty.... Aye - Pirate be the life for me. Actually - I always wanted to be in a Carnival. Or gypsy caravan. A few years back - I knew I was going to leave my X, I had a

silly dream about getting a little airstream to hook up to my car and just goooo to whatever art festival or renaissance festival was around. In the front could be my studio, then the kitchen and my bordello room in the back. Well, not used as a bordello - but I like the style. I could make my art all day and dance into the night around the fire.

Maybe one day, I mean WOW - Mini Cooper the Care of my DREAMS and the streamline / silver bullet combined? Double geek-asm here.

What is the point of this you might ask? I don't know - you can't ask what the meaning of life is too and get the same answer. So pick your battles. There... I said it. Yeah! O wait, that doesn't make since, sence or cents. Muahahahaha....

Anyway, cliff note version here. I am so much better than I was. Working on getting life on track. Ready for stability (yes I have 2 interviews this week - wish me luck! It's been since February that I was laid off, so steady work would be awesome). In the mean time, I can dream. I will make my dream board. Which will constantly change. Thank goodness for chalk boards. I mean - geezz.... I am a flaky person and ink does not erase, so this is perfect for me.

My love life? What's that... Focus is on me. Work, my kids, health and my art. Once I have enough art built up I will show again. Right now thinking of making Little Miss Gothic Muffet into a silk screen for shirts and other items and working on a plush. I guess I need to get a few more going.

Ok - kiddos - I can babble all night like a babblefish, but I am signing off.....
..........................................................................................................................................
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,






1 comment:

  1. The moral of the story - was really - keep grinding at the grind stone. Keep moving forward. The only one that can make you happy is you. The only one that will make a change in your life is you. So guess what, you have a hell of alot of power to get You where it wants to go.

    Keep dreaming! :)

    ReplyDelete